Abdelbaset Ben Hammel – Africa News Portal
Amal al-Aakouri, the wife of Bouzid Dorda, the head of the external security apparatus detained in al-Hadaba prison, said in a statement to the African news portal and promises Libyans everywhere in the country that her husband, Bouzid Omar Dorda, was liberated by the rebel battalion of Tripoli led by Haitham al-Tajuri. Of the youth of the capital, and that he and all his colleagues in the prison of the plateau are in good health and peace without any injuries, under the auspices of the battalion of the rebels of Tripoli and safe and surrounded by all care.
Al-Aakouri thanked all those who contributed to the liberation of the family and their security.
She also thanked Haitham Al-Tajouri and all the young people with him. “We are confident that they are capable of protecting and caring for all the prisoners without endangering them, because they know that they suffered nearly six years of oppression and oppression. And the torture that led them to storm the prison plateau to put an end to this suffering and unfair injustice. “
At the time of the events in Libya, the growing size of fear when many people became many calculate the positions and the best way out for the moment the fall of the regime and the beginning of the chaos.
The NATO intervention and the continued bombardment intensified was a strong factor in the increase in the size of the fear of those who gave them space in their hearts and minds. Was adage at the time that things are finished and we are struggling with a tornado is not before us it will spend on us in the end.
Now our community who shouted this to say it was looking at life as not life- value spirits lists honor and dignity and to fulfill our duty , in contrast, there was Abdullah Senoussi and Mansour Daou and Abu Zaid Dorda said that in principle they have is to fulfill our duty whatever the risk and whatever ultimately tragic we can not abandon the commander who we have spent with him all of our lives in order to live without it.
An area of the courage and honor in the hearts and other heroes prevented fear to access them, were their guns and their attitudes are all their lives, didn’t give the value of their life so I don’t think for one day in their ways to survive as long as the defense of the homeland is still possible and as long as Moammar Qaddafi is still leading this nation in the darkest conditions. Sometimes we wonder how defeated and others fear this steadfastness and why the inability of others at that and everyone from one school and one leader?
Gaddafi corners the clown Sarkozy: Mediapart Cited by the Police to Tell the Truth
Sarkozy has nightmares with Gaddafi
A normal Presidency justice, natural? This requirement is tested by the judicial treatment of the Libyan secret, Nicolas Sarkozy. While Mediapart hand, Wednesday, May 16 the Parisprosecutor’s office all documents in support of his claim of false report, only the false accusation that the former president is under preliminary investigation in which we are summoned by the police. We reiterate our request that a judge is appointed independent and impartial.
Mediapart confirms that appeared today before the prosecutor of Paris, forty-five pieces, representing about one hundred pages, to support our claim false accusation brought againstNicolas Sarkozy on 2 May 2012.These pieces, which publish the list at the end of this post (with links to relevant articles), demonstrate the extent of the work Mediapart in its investigation of the possibility of illicit financing of the presidential campaign of Nicolas Sarkozy in 2007. Launched in July 2011, this long-term research revealed financial ties forged in secret in 2005 by the entourage of Mr. Sarkozy, then interior minister, with the Libyan regime of Colonel Gaddafi deceased.
The seriousness of the facts revealed by the sections of Mediapart, which reveals strong evidence of corroboration of the illicit financing and consistency of submissions is indispensable to justice the appointment of an independent and impartial, to perform all acts necessary to ascertain the truth. Our attorneys, Mi, Jean-Pierre Mignard and Emmanuel Tordjman, had specifically requested that the Paris prosecutor, François Molins. Ignoring this legitimate request, prefers to stick to a preliminary inquiry into allegations by Mr. Sarkozy.
It is only in the context of a criminal investigation secret, under the control of the prosecution and without respect for the parties, which Mediapart been cited for the judicial police. As editor in chief, I asked for Friday, May 18, while the authors of the research, Fabrice Arfi and Karl Laske, are Monday 21 and Tuesday, May 22 After being deprived of a public debate on the choice of procedure of Nicolas Sarkozy, who has not placed on the floor of the defamation through the press, is now private Mediapart for the prosecution of human rights defense enjoyed in democratic societies continued to any journalist because of his writings.
Mediapart this procedure refused to limit press freedom, but remains at the disposal of justice that respects the equality of arms. We are determined to prove we have made in compliance with our rules of conduct, a legitimate mission of information on a topic public interest . So to show our good faith, we will give the police all the articles and pieces in which our investigative reporting, and have joined our complaint for false accusation.
But they refuse to answer questions as part of this preliminary investigation. And we reiterate our request for an independent and impartial justice, respecting the right of the press is that the right of citizens to know. Above all, a justice who diligently investigate facts grave discovered by our disclosures and attest that the documents filed by us with justice.
List of documents disclosed to the court by Mediapart
-. 1.5 Fax dated October 30, 2008 I Azzad Maghur lawyer, Libya. – 5.2. Note of 25 June 2008 on the legal situation in France by Mr. Senoussi. – 5.3. confidential note of a meeting of 16 May 2009 in the presence of Mr. Herzog and Mr. Gueant.
– 6.1. letter of invitation to Libya Mr. Sarkozy, interior minister, June 22, 2005 (in Arabic). -. 6.2 surround the private secretary of Mr. Gueant, chief of staff for Mr. Sarkozy, addressed to Mr. Takieddine. -. 6.3 Mr confidential note Takieddine preparing Sarkozy’s visit October 6, 2005. -. 6.4 Note of Mr. Takieddine in a preparatory visit to Claude Gueant in Libya. -. 6.5 Letter of 10 September 2005, Mr. Sarkozy confirmed his visit to Libya on October 6, 2005. -. 6.6 Letter of 23 September 2005 Mr Gueant confirm his arrival in Tripoli from 30 September to 2 October 2005. -. 7.6 Letter of 15 November 2005 Hortefeux, minister for local government on a future visit to Libya. -. 6.8 Presentation Software CryptoWall society i 2 e (Amesys) -. 6.9 Set of six payroll, payment of commissions by firm i 2 e (Amesys) foreign companies Mr. Takieddine. to 6.10. undated note of a meeting with Mr. Seif al-Islam Gaddafi and Mr . Senussi . 6.11 – Fax series of 20 July and 29 August 2007 from the Secretary General of the Elysee to Mr. M. Gueant Takieddine (11 pages). -. 6.12 Mr Takieddine confidential note of 23 April 2008 concerning the various files of Libya.
– 8.1 by mail on 13 and 17 June 2008 in reference to a proposed partnership between the Libyan national oil company TOTAL. -. 2.8 Notes 9 and 25 June 2008 Mr de Margerie, Total CEO Ghanem, the Libyan company counterpart. – 8.3. Letter dated 3 December 2008 the Director of Global Oil and Gas Co. North, the total. – 8.4. Fax 12 December 2008 refers to the full cooperation of Libya and North Oil and Gas Global Co. -. 5.8 Confidential letter of December 19, 2008 Lord Pouyanné, CEO of Total, the North Oil and Gas Global Co. – 8.6 . Booklet 20 pages, dated July 2008 on cooperation in TOTAL LIBYA.– 8.7 . Confidential letter of 20 January 2009 Lord Pouyanné, executive director of the North Oil and Gas Co. the world total -. 8.8 Calendar confidential “TOTAL LIBYA” Mr. Takieddine. – 8.9. memo written by Mr. Takieddine. – 8.10. Memorandum of Understanding of 27 August 2009 between the National Petroleum Corporation and Total signed by Mr. Chokri Ghanem and Mr. de Margerie. – 8.11. Letter of 17 September 2009 Northern Oil and Gas Global Co. sent TOTAL – 8.12. Letter Pouyanné 30 September 2009, Mr, executive director of the North Oil world total and Gas Co.
– 9.1. eight-page extract of the contract “Program for Homeland Security” company i2e (Amesys) and technical descriptions on the sale of four quarters Gaddafi regime secure. -. 2.9 Slip counter 18 December 2007 the company i2e on payment of a fee of 990.720 euros to an offshore company of Mr. Takieddine.
– 10.1. Extract 18-page contract “Program for Homeland Security” company i2e (Amesys) and the technical descriptions of the “current network analysis”, foreshadowing the system “Eagle” spy in the country to the Internet.
Annex 12: the article of March 12, 2012 entitled “Presidential Election 2007: Gaddafi was financed Sarkozy“ , and quoted parts: -. 12.1 . Hearing of Mr. Brisard by the National Financial Investigation Division (DNIF), October 18, 2011 – 12.2. list of notes given by Mr. Brisard. – 12.3. Memo Shows of December 20, 2006 – 12.4. new hearing Jean-Charles Brisard of October 18, 2011, at 14h 30. – 12.5. Appearance by Mr. Didier Grosskopf of October 19, 2011 – 12.6. Tickets for MM. Takieddine Grosskopf and a common movement in Tripoli in May June 2006.
(Editor’s Note: This is the reason why General Abdel Fatah Younes was murdered! as he knew too much the same goes for the son of Qaddafi Mutassem Qaddafi, and lets not forget of-course Mr. Ghanem that he suddenly drowned in Austria! they all knew too much. The people who are still alive and should die as it will burn the WEST are: Saif Qaddafi, Khamis Qaddafi, Dr. Abuzeid Dorda and Mr. Baghdadi al Mahmoudi.)
The Libyan people who are decent and patriotic to cast hell for the gangs of mercenaries and traitors of the NTC – NATO are eliminated daily as Gaddafi predicted this would be a long war ……….
– Sebha:At least 4 of the NTC-NATO mercenaries were killed and 18 others were injured last night in the Libyan city of Sebha, 660 kilometers south of Tripoli, it is believed that the NTC-NATO mercenaries tried to make a military incursion and were harshly rejected.
The mercenaries and traitors of the NATO-NTC-Al Qaeda =>( It’s Parent’s are CIA + MOSSAD) have developed a plan to protect all criminals with helicopter gunships, missiles grandd, these gangs enemies depart from ports in Libya now terrorizing civilians in mlft, Kuffra Gadhames and operate with impunity, 813 civilians killed in the last two weeks of intense fighting in the Kufra and Sebha areas …..
Libyan civilians VICTIMS of insanity and hypocrisy of the NTC-NATO
Yesterday, at least 8 people were killed and 14 wounded in clashes in the cities of Awames, Mezda and Shaquica, 190 kilometers southwest of Tripoli, between gunmen and mercenary forces of the NTC-NATO, as a medical source.
– Tobruk:the Tribe withdrew its recognition from the mafia group that makes Transitional Counciland requests that the offender is sentenced Mustafa Abdul Jalil and executedfor the murderof General Yunes traitor.
– Kufra:a plane of the NATO-NTC Kufra came to transport the wounded mercenaries were attacked by militia fighters Tobus. He was about to be shot down by bullets.
The bands of mercenaries and traitors of the NTC-NATO Kufraare demoralizedbegin to resentthe time of the Libyan leader. Theybegin to recognize that in the NTC-NATO allcorrupt agents of imperialism …
The balance of the last 3 days of fighting is of 82 deadand 60 wounded and 51 prisoners in the camp of mercenaries and traitors “rebels” …
– Ajdabiya:explosion store for supplying heavy weapons to the gangs of NTC-NATO in the area …
– Mizdah:the beasts “rebels” have brought down the towers of electricityand communication antennas, conditions in the city of Mizdah is totally cut off fears that the mercenaries are massacring civilians.
– Benghazi:A British Ambassador’s convoy was attacked by a projectile, bad luck came apparently unharmed invadinghis two bodyguards were killed.
Now a huge explosion shook the city of Benghazi in the area of Quiché and the voices of ambulances and fire heard around Benghazi.
Miftah Arfi,former commander of the police in Benghazi,was killed after a bomb attack.His car exploded after driving for a few minutes after leaving a mosque. He was seriously wounded and died in hospital in Benghazi.
– Zenten:Green Resistance fighters Mchachiya destroyed two rocket launchers Graduates. They killed eight mercenaries “rebels” of Zenten. The Resistance fighters move to the area Touama.Even continuous heavy bombing of NATO aircraft on the civilian population …..
In the television channel of the NTC, The President Zenten military said fighting in the city of Chakika has not involved his “rebels” Zenten.
– Derna:Green Resistance fighters attacked Mchachiya rebels in the city of Darna, managed to destroy a tank.
– Misurata:Unidentified gunmen attacked ¨ office of the International Committee of the Red Cross in the western city of Misurata Libya.
Also in Misurata a civilian who was tortured and humiliated by the beasts of the NTC-NATO and then was released by the Resistance entered the port of Misurata where mercenaries were distributing supplies and materials sent from abroad was able to eliminate about 33 rats “rebels” and injured a few more …., after an intense firefight was martyred.
– June 11th was the anniversaryof the expulsion of the base by U.S. forces of the Great Libyan Jamahiriya. A historic cast for eternity …
– Amnesty International reported today that Italyand the bandits of the NTC-NATO signed secret agreement in April to limit illegal immigrants flow.
– Bandits NTC-NATO canceled its Law No. 37,which sought to punish Libyans for the glorification of a martyr Muammar Al Gaddafi, the law was designed to disguise the atrocities being committed by the terrorists of NTC-NATO
– Zintan :Brigade 14, which was assigned to protect the borders of Algeria and Libya, seized government vehicles number in Tripoli on Monday. These include cars belonging to the protocol department and police vehicles. The Zintanis say they have made due to the inability of government to solve their economic benefits.
An Interior Ministry source, the total number of cars held by the brigade at 33. He said there were ongoing negotiations between brigade members, government officials and the military to facilitate the return of vehicles.
Being carried out in the quarterfinals of the brigade of Tripoli, near the airport road. It was reported that were captured after the group left the border area between Algeria and Libya, and went to Tripoli to demand their money. First went to the headquarters of the Ministry of Defense, then the Prime Minister’s Office. Not receiving what they consider a satisfactory response to their demands, they decided to take the law into their own hands.
– Tripoli: Abu Zaid Omar Dorda , head of external intelligence Gaddafi recently underwent more humiliation this week.
Kidnapped and tortured by bandits NTC-NATO last September, faces six alleged offenses: conspiracy to kill, armed people to kill civilians, civil war planning, denying people their freedom to protest, illegal and abuse of authority and mismanagement of public funds.
With high spirits and challenging, the Dorda firmly denied saying “that the defendants should provide evidence that their lies testify in court.”
His lawyers, all Jadu – Salim Said Malhouf, Daw Mansouri and Ali Aoun Amr Salem – asked the court for an adjournment to allow more time to prepare his defense. The judge ruled in favor, agreeing to meet again on June 26, 2012.
The hearing, held at the former Military School of Tripoli, which has been reconfigured as a courtroom to try former regime figures, attended by many relatives of the defendants, including his children, his brother Abdullah and some of his cousins. Several civil society and human rights organizations were also present as a large number of journalists subservient to the international bourgeois press, Dorda came into court with the help of two canes, is to remember that he broke his legs when he was released by the windows of a second floor when he was tortured by the mercenaries of the NTC-NATO.
Before becoming one of Qaddafi’s intelligence chief, Dorda served as Secretary General People’s Committee (prime minister) between October 1990 and January 1994 and then later as Ambassador of Libya to the United Nations, 1997-2003 . Between 2004 and 2006, was minister in charge of the railway project, then Minister of Housing until 2009.
LIBYA AND DESTROYED BY SPLIT bestiality of imperialism
source: Mohamar Al Gaddafi
English: Flag of the Khadaffi’s resistance in Libya. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)