Over the next several years we’ll begin to see advanced bio-technologies hit the retail market. According to Tom Horn, author of On the Path of the Immortals, this Beast Tech could lead to the eventual extinction of the human race as we know it today.
Google engineers, for example, are working on life-extending technologies that will directly modify our DNA to keep us alive longer. Some have suggested that in the near future it will not be out of the question to live for 150 years or more.
The advancements are happening at such an incredible pace that it’s difficult to keep up.
Last month scientists announced that they have successfully brought back the Woolly Mammoth and spliced it with the genes of an Asian elephant. And just a couple of weeks ago Chinese researchers edited the genes of a human embryo, opening the door to the real…
View original post 1,008 more words
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)