NEWS FROM OCCUPIED LIBYA APRIL 2015


NEWS FROM OCCUPIED LIBYA APRIL 2015

Lyon: any party may propose amendments to the draft should be sent before May 3rd.

His majesty has spoken and if we do not do what he say’s there will be blood to pay… So King Leon who represents UNZION has ordered us to propose amendments whether we like it or not wow who is the DICTATOR now? So here is a preview of what this asshole pro MUSLIM BROTHERHOOOD had to say to us:

Bernardino Leon President of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (file: Internet) (photo:)

Bernardino Leon pro MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD & President of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (file: Internet)

The head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya, Bernardino Leon, the Libyan draft political agreement seeks to establish a government capable of separation of powers, executive authority.

He called on all parties to Lyon in the event of approval of the draft or having some reservations being communicated and send any proposals for changes in the date of the third of May.

Leon said in a press release on Wednesday morning in New York: «The draft political agreement will put an end to the political and military conflict in the country». **** Yeah right!!! I am wondering what kind of drugs he is taking  to believe such BS this will never happen and especially when the want to promote Belhaj the most wanted terrorist in the world a political leader in Libya who by the way has sworn allegiance to Isis/Daesh but the western media is blacking out, I wonder why?

The document text expanded to drafts that are discussed in the dialogue rounds, offering a vision of institutional restructuring and security arrangements that support the path of the transition period, according to the Libyan news agency.

And draft details Lyon said: «The draft agreement provides for a transition period is limited not to exceed two years, and outlines democratic principles including the peaceful transfer of power, and a commitment to the results of the June elections 2014 fair, in addition to the establishment of a government capable of separation of powers, executive authority» . **** when he says two years he is exaggerating, the same thing was done in 2011 and look where we are! Still a failed nation, starving, poor, thousand of people killed. So again while reading from his script that the Elitists gave him does he really believe that he is doing everything? No he hasn’t spoken to the tribes and I am sorry your majesty if you haven’t spoken to the tribes everything is null and void… Start over we are a stubborn bunch not easy to conquer and especially when we were free for 42 years and we have tasted what it meant to be free from you assholes… so again on what drugs is he on?????

Austrians bought out of Libyan Cement Company by local investor

Benghazi-based Libya Holdings Group is buying out the Austrian majority owner in the Libyan Cement Company, in a deal which will give it control of the largest cement maker in North Africa.

The Austrian building materials firm Asamer bought into LCC when it was privatised in 2008 paying LD 200 million for a 50.6 percent share. The remaining equity was held by the Economic and Social Development Fund. Ten percent of the ESDF’s shares were supposed to be distributed to the workers.

Last year Asamer ran into financial troubles and some of its assets, including its shares in LCC, were transferred to a holding company for disposal. It is from this holding company, QuadraCir that Libya Holdings is acquiring ownership at an undisclosed price in a deal which is likely to be sealed this Thursday.

LCC contributed to Asamer’s financial woes. It has three plants with 2,300 employees. Despite sending four aid convoys to its workers during the revolution, the management quickly ran into industrial unrest after Qaddafi’s defeat. Staff demanded to be paid LD33 million in wages for when the three plants, two in Benghzi and one outside Derna, were idle.  A crippling strike and threat to 33 foreign employees forced Asamer to shut the plant.

Production was beginning to restart when violence returned to Benghazi. Both the factories in that city are in Hawari, one of the main centres of fighting against Ansar Al-Sharia. Neither is currently operational.

Ahmed Ben Halim, the founder of Libya Holdings has said the deal is worth “tens of millions of dollars”. He added that it would also involve Libya Holdings investing millions more in upgrading production facilities.

Halim’s father Mustafa Ahmed Ben Halim was King Idris’ prime minister for three years until 1957 and lived in exile after Qaddafi came to power.

Halim said that Libya Holdings was being backed on the LCC deal by 15 investors from “the Arabian Peninsular” including Saudis, Kuwaitis and citizens of the UAE as well some investors based in Europe.

As we are talking about Austria today is the anniversary of Shokri Ghanem who was murdered in Vienna on the 29/4/2012 but still we do not know why he was assassinated. Here are some questions not yet answered:

Why did they have to assassinate him  after agreeing to testify to the Attorney General in outside Libya? Why progress immediately after the Attorney General Abdulaziz Alhsada his resignation in March 2013 and claimed it for health reasons?

The resignation of Attorney General the issue of the assassination of Shokri Ghanem?
Why was the assassination of then Attorney General Abdulaziz Alhsada in April 2014?
Was it intended to assassinate Attorney General because he was very close in discovering who was involved in the assassination of Shokri Ghanem file?

Why the world press and the media ignored the subject of assassination,  despite its importance in terms of the person and the time, place and event?
Pain cheering every February, and the leaders of the West vindictive man to split the system and listing factual lot of competencies and abilities and considered a victory for them. Is the paper burned after its secession and ended its importance?

Is it that these cases stay under lock and key? Like its predecessors NTC who still have not found the killers and who gave the order to murder General Younis and his two companions, and dozens of issues have they become forgotten?
Don’t these people have rights under the citizenship of a Libyan in this chaos and the law of the jungle and the Government and Parliament of gangs and militias that forcibly classify and say they want democracy, freedom and legitimate institutions and dress falsely?
..
This is not the issue. But we will not accept in any way that the Libyan people are killed in this horrific way in a European capital without knowing the details and the perpetrators and why? Why the silence of the Criminal Investigations Office in Austria for pursuing the case and revealed details?  Was Shokri Ghanem spill the beans on who really was involved in the false flag of 2011 and the agencies were worried? As the whole protect the civilians was a total BS?  Many questions that no one is willing to give answers too as the Great empire with Israel would crumble…

Shokri Ghanem (Secretary of the General People’s Committee as well as the Secretary of the General People’s Committee for Economy and Trade, as well as the General Secretariat of the National Oil Corporation and was director of research at the International OPEC) was assassinated in the streets of one of the capital in Austria

 

Private Plane Full of Foreign Diplomats Lands in Misurata

by JoanneM

Reporting raw intel from the ground in Libya.

Two nights ago very early in the morning, a private jet landed at the Misurata airport. This plane was carrying 16 Americans, 4 French people and 3 Swedish people all carrying diplomatic passports.

They were picked up by someone who took them to the home of Ali Dbeeba. Most Libyans will recognize the name of Dbeeba, he was in the government of Libya before the 2011 illegal NATO war. He turned against his country and joined the radical Islamists, he is a traitor. But it was to his home that the foreign diplomats were taken.

It is pretty obvious that this group was sent by the Zionist cabal to discuss the impending attack on ISIS from the Egyptian army. Of course the Zionist, one world order, criminals are not at all happy about this attack. First of all they conquered Libya by illegal means but they own it now and they want to keep it, the Libyan people be damned. Second. the military industrial complex that makes them billions of dollars by selling weapons to both sides of the war on terror, is not working this time as they are not involved.

We don’t know what was discussed by this private visit but today in Tripoli there are big conflicts starting with the UN representative (Leon), himself a Zionist and other western Zionist representatives. The militias that illegally control Tripoli by force are finally showing their TRUE colors. They are radical psychopathic Islamists that never had any intention of negotiating with the legitimate Libyan government. They don’t want peace, they want ultimate control by any means and they want all the wealth of Libya and they will never give it up unless they are forced to; which is something that is going to happen and there are no amount of words that can stop it. The great Tribes of Libya and the Libyan army (not Haftar – he is a CIA traitor) will clean their country of this rubbish and there will be blood, it is the only way as no one cannot negotiate with terrorists.

God Speed them to victory and help them to bring home the 2 million Libyans who are forced to live in exile while these foreign scum mercenaries sit on their land

Doubts cast on Cyrenaica TV killings

Doubts are being cast on yesterday’s reports of the five-member TV crew of Cyrenaica TV having been killed by the Islamic State (IS).

Despite allegations that bodies had been found, either near Beida or Derna, there have been no pictures published,  no statements from officials who would normally quick to indict IS for such a crime, and the families in Ajdabiya of four of the TV team say they have heard nothing.

The government’s official spokesman, Hatem Oraibi, has meanwhile said that the administration knows nothing about any bodies being found.  Nor have hospitals anywhere in the east of the country reported five bodies being brought in.

The five were seized on 5 August last year while they were driving back to Ajdabiya from Tobruk where they had been filming the inauguration of the House of Representatives.

For its part IS is reported first to have put out a statement denying the killings, then another denying that it had put any such statement.

“It’s just rumours on Twitter,” said a Libyan reporter who has been in touch with the families. “There is no reason to believe it’s true.”

Family feud turns deadly in Sebha

A four-hour gun battle between two families in Sebha yesterday left two men dead and several others injured.

The fight broke out in the New Hijara area of Sebha, behind the town’s pasta factory.  A disagreement between two members of the family led to shots being fired.  In the end two men were shot and killed.  Hassan Jumaa Hagar, a 30-year old, and Ibrahim Faraj Al-Senussi, 26, both received fatal wounds to the chest.

The injured include Ibrahim’s 65-year-old father, Faraj Al-Senussi, as well as Mohammed Hassan Khalifa, Mohamed Abubaker Adam, Hamid Ahmed Al-Sunni and Ahmed Ibrahim.  It is thought that some of the injured were simply bystanders and not directly involved in the dispute.  They are all in stable condition.

After police barricaded the street, family elders were brought in and able to bring an end to the fighting.  The incident is now being investigated by the police.

Refugees in Libya face despair from all sides

Thousands of migrants embark on the risky sea journey from Libya to Italy’s Lampedusa Island. The Libyan coast guard is poorly equipped, so are Libyan detention centers where for many the journey ends.
Barely a day passes without boats that are hardly seaworthy making their way from the coast of Libya towards Europe. On board are desperate refugees in search of a better future.

Reports about disastrous shipwrecks with hundreds of people drowning are increasing by the day. Instead of dealing with the emergency as one would expect, a strange silence prevails at the Libyan coast guard in the capital Tripoli. It’s almost as if no one is at work.

Rather than counting the boats at his disposal, Shubi Bisher who is in charge of operations, counts the boats that need repairs. He complains that there is a lack of spare parts. “I have a private boat, we use that sometimes,” Shubi said. “We use our own facilities.”

Since January 2015, the Libyan coast guard no longer goes out on patrol. They only operate when they get information that a refugee boat is making its way to the Italian island of Lampedusa. The 1,800 kilometer-long (1,118 mile) Libyan coastline makes it hard to detect all tugs and refugee boats heading towards Italy. Lampedusa lies around 300 kilometers away.

One million people on ‘waiting list’

According to estimates by the European Commission, nearly one million people are waiting in Libya to make their trip to Europe. Anyone caught by the police without a valid residence permit ends up in a Libyan detention center.

Former Libyan president Moammar Gadhafi had a close cooperation with Europe on migration.

A Libyan coast guard points towards a broken down boat.

The Libyan Coast Guard suffers from depleted resources

Libya supervised its coast and prevented refugees from leaving Libyan territory. Instead they were kept in detention centers.

But since the fall of Gadhafi in October 2011, the Libyan state rapidly collapsed. Different militias now control large parts of the country, making it easy for human smugglers to traffic immigrants across the country, and cram them into boats heading to Europe.

Mohamed Baithi, head of Libya’s coast guard, says most of the migrants do not wish to return to Libya. “They want to go to Europe, sometimes if we bring them back, they cry or they try to destroy our boat,” Baithi told in an interview. Most refugee boats send out distress calls which are picked up by the coast guard. Merchant ships or nearby fishing vessels are then obliged under international maritime law to come and rescue the refugees. “They must take all these people on board,” Baithi said.

Deplorable detention camps

Lamin Kebe sits barefoot in the courtyard of one detention camp located in Zawiya, some 50 kilometers west of Tripoli. The Senegalese national is one of the 8,000 migrants currently holed up in such a camp, according to the current Libyan Interior Minister Khalifa Gwell.

Children sit on top of table inside a Libyan detention camp.

The inmates of Libya’s detention camps include women and children

 Despite harsh conditions in the detention centers, Zawiya Kebe and about 420 other detainees still carry the hope that brought them to Libya. They are held for weeks or months by Libyan authorities.

During that time, they may not work or leave the country. “They lock us inside our rooms and treat us like dogs,” says 19-year-old Boubaker Bari from Guinea. He says guards occasionally beat and insult them. “They wear respirators because they say we stink.” Only five showers are available for the more than 400 inmates.

No help from Libyan authorities

The poor conditions in the camp are causing friction. The migrants are becoming increasingly violent says Lieutenant Khaled Attumi, head of the Zawiya detention center. “They constantly try to escape and yesterday they tried to beat up a policeman.”

Attumi says he understands the situation the migrant detainees find themselves in. “The food is bad – sometimes they get bread, sometimes they don’t,” he said. “This is now the third year in a row that the government has not provided a single dinar for this institution, what can I do? If it continues like this, I will let them run away.”

That would open up the way for yet more migrants to try to come to Europe. Libyan coast guard Shubi Bisher says the refugees know that they are risking their lives. “In January, a fishing boat crew found four bodies hanging in their net but the coast guard does not even have money for body bags,” Shubi said. “It’s a disaster.”

BREAKING – ISIS Moves From Derna to Tobruk, Haftar Purposely FAILS

by JoanneM

ISIS the Islamic state has moved itself very close to the acting capital of Libya, the city of Tobruk in Eastern Libya

** All Libyans be alerted, the man known as Haftar is doing nothing to restrain (stop) ISIS, be alerted that this man is a spy with the CIA and this is known to all countries. It is well-known that ISIS was founded and is supported by the CIA so you have a traitor in your midst and he will steal your country from you. PLEASE WAKE UP

PLEASE BE ADVISED TO ALL WHO READ THIS – NOW IS THE TIME TO STEP UP AND HELP YOUR LIBYAN BROTHERS WHO FIGHT THIS EVIL FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD

 

Advertisements

3 comments on “NEWS FROM OCCUPIED LIBYA APRIL 2015

  1. Bernardino Leon, have you ever tried herding lions or tigers? Your previous experience in herding sheep will not help you Im afraid. There is an air of desperation abut you, sir. Are the elites leaning on you to “complete your task”?

Comments are closed.