TO ALL LIBYANS WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
There is so much information in the media about death, bombings, terrorism,…every moment of the day people listen and watch it as it would be a film from Hollywood and they cannot realize the suffering of these people.
I believe that people need to know, meet, understand our country Libya, The culture, the sights, history, little personal stories, tribes,…to feel near and locate Libya in a part that will touch everybody’s heart.
We have already started this work through conferences, articles in medias, blogs, etc. and we have got answers from many people explaining how all this information opens their eyes and help them to understand the truth about what is really happening.
Our goal is to work in this line. We would like to make a net and work all together to write books about:
1. Customs law (tribal law) working together with Libyan Law. Listening to all the stories about how tribal law has been so useful in Libya to finish Sahara tribal fighting in theJ amahiriyah. I have already told some of these stories. We would like to write a book about how it has been working and explaining as many stories as we can because it’s the best way people can understand how it works.
2. Old Libyan tales: Old people used to tell stories to their children so as they could learn what is good and what is wrong through poetic or symbols stories.
3. Places cultural heritage of humanity: We have already done little books about Leptis Magna, Sabrata, Old Ghadames, Cyrene (Shahat) and Akakos old paintings. We would like to write as much as possible about Libyan old sights and their story.
4. Libyan tribe organization makes a very good social net that western countries want to delete because of our strength. People don’t know or understand the real meaning of Libyan tribes. We would like to talk about the history and stories of every tribe, also differences in wedding process or any other behavior specific.
5. We want to explain to the world through a book, that the last four years seen by normal Libyans, the history, feeling and situations they have been living. There will be many stories to talk about that will touch the heart of every human being.
6. Libyan cooking
We ask all Libyans who share our idea, to send us as much information as they can or links where we can get it.
We are looking for the tales that old people can tell us, the recipes of real Libyan food from north, south, east or west of Libya, from Basin to fish on the fire, old people stories about their own tribe, how anyone of you remember that a difficult law situation have been resolved through the old people of the tribes involved in the problem.
Anybody who help we will write his or her name on the book.
Please contact us through mails: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org