Investigative journalist Nafeez Ahmed gives specific examples of how Saudi, Qatari, and American interests have supported the group formerly known as ISIS, and what the global community can do now to reign them in.
In a perverse way, maybe it’s progress that the US is now admitting that it doesn’t really care about how many civilians it kills in its efforts to “decapitate” a few suspected terrorist leaders.
Still, it’s disturbing in the extreme to see this admission reported without comment in the US corporate media, which treats the information like just another announcement about how the latest war is being fought — say what kind of ammunition is being fired by the Reaper drones being sent into Syria, or what kinds of bombs the F-16s are dropping.
Here was the White House announcement, as reported by Michael IsIkoff in Yahoo…
U.S. report reveals a secret about the names and nationalities of 131 financiers “Daash” in Iraq and Syria, including 12 Iraqi businessmen and the Saudis and Yemenis
The report confirms that there are 131 funded’s (Daash), including 12 businessmen and academics Iraqis and Saudis and Yemenis
A report documents U.S. for (131) name for the academics, activists and clerics belonging to the (31) state from around the world, providing support legitimate “jihadist movements and armed groups, and among these, as indicated by the documents, (12) Personal Iraqi political and religious, most notably (6) influential businessmen in the Iraqi market.
The Foreign Ministry issued a U.S. report, earlier this month, stating that private donations from the Gulf States remained the main source of financing terrorist groups and reveal documents that support the legitimate “jihadist movements consists of (7) forms, the most important financial support through charity donations and zakat, after stirring passion and enthusiasm Muslims “, preceded by the support to improve the image of legitimate armed jihad recruitment and call him.”
The documents names (28) Personal Saudi support for the so-called jihad “and (12) Iraqi figure, most notably (6) businessmen influential in the Iraqi market, and (10), Pakistanis, and (8) of Algeria, and (6) the Palestinians , and (6) Moroccan, and (6) characters from Senegal, and (6) Indonesians, 5 figures Kuwaiti, and 4 of Eritrea, and 3 from Turkey, and (4) people from Egypt, Lebanon, and (2) of Britain, to along with figures from Ghana, Sudan, Jordan, Yemen, Qatar, Bahrain, Comoros, Kenya, Somalia, Mauritania, Nigeria, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bangladesh, and other residents in Sweden, the Netherlands and Australia. It showed the documents: that the types of support also includes providing the necessary support for the holding of conferences and seminars to expand relations between the leaders of the armed factions or on behalf of the coordinate and expand their operations jihadist and ways of financing and determine the cost of “support numerous classifications according to the documents, includes the allocation of adequate funds for the development of websites factions and movements jihadist, in addition to support the publication of books, letters and other publications. “
Financiers and Iraqis, according to the documents, that mostly was enriched at the expense of his relationship with the former regime, and now run businesses in the Iraqi market is commercial agencies and remittances companies, banks and civil, as well as investment in the industry and a variety of businesses. “
According to the documents, that the funding mainly goes to the foundation and the Army of the Mujahideen Brigades and Hamas and the Islamic Army of Iraq, which is the largest armed faction in the country. ”
According to the documents, one of the most prominent politicians, businessmen, who has custody of Wi-News “on anonymity, depends on the Army of the Mujahideen and he considers his strike in the event of exposure to any problems.”
Based on previous reports of security: the size of the fund jihadist operations in Iraq have arrived at two million dollars a month, all of which come from abroad. “…
In spite of the conditions imposed by the U.S. State Department with the assistance of the Treasury on the banks and the sources and destinations of remittances in the world, but that the money donors deployed in various Islamic countries are still an important source of jihadist movements and al-Qaeda in Iraq, the traditional ways of funding sources, and adopted the taxation commercial and industrial activities in the areas it controls.
In Syria, was the oil more non-traditional sources of financing the activities of armed jihadist movements, which dominated the front victory beginning at oil refineries and wells in many areas, Mrs. Mubarak Deir ez-Zor and Al-Hasakah and proceeded to extract oil and sell it provided its financial revenues about 2.4 million dollars days, or about 72 million per month, which helped to finance the armed activity.
The names of the financiers of terrorist movements (jihadist) and al-Qaeda in Alacherq East, Iraq, and Syria in particular, according to the documents:
1. Dr. Ibrahim bin Hamad wheelchair-bound, a former university professor and a businessman / Saudi Arabia
2. Sheikh Ibrahim bin Abdul Rahman Ibrahim, who is president of Birr Charity Society Balauaquilih / Saudi Arabia
3. Shaikh Ebrahim bin Mohammed Al-Jarallah, a university professor and a businessman / Saudi Arabia
4. Dr. Ibrahim bin Nasser Nasser, an Islamic preacher / Saudi Arabia
5. Dr. Ibrahim board, director of studies at the University of Dakar / Senegal
6. Dr. Ahmad Abu Aleppo, president of the Association for Islamic Studies in Jerusalem / Gaza – Palestine
7. Dr. Ahmad Chris, head of the Unification Movement and the Reform / Morocco
8. Sheikh Ahmed Korean, Cleric / Mauritania
9. Dr. Ahmed bin Rashid bin Saeed, a university professor / Saudi Arabia
10. Dr. Ahmed Hussein Dabash, Cleric / Iraq
11. Mr. Ahmed salary rasp, director of the publishing house of valuables / Lebanon
12. Sheikh Adam, Noah, Adam, Cleric / Ghana
13. Sheikh Ejaz Afzal Khan, Amir of the Islamic group in Kashmir / Pakistan
14. Khudair seven Sheikh Amin al-Janabi, Cleric / Iraq
15. Dr. Jalluli Bozzoana, university professor / Algeria
16. Dr. Habib Adami, professor / Algeria
17. Sheikh Sadiq Abdullah Abdul Majid, Cleric / Sudan
18. Sheikh Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Amir of JI / Pakistan
19. Professor Boujamaa Ayad, a businessman / Algeria
20. Mr. Tawfiq bolus Anis, a businessman / Lebanon
21. Dr. Jassim bin Mohammed bin sleazy Yaseen, Cleric / Kuwait
22. Dr. Jamal Sultan, editor of the new magazine Manar / Egypt
23. Professor Jamil Mohammed Ali Farsi, a businessman / Saudi Arabia
24. Dr. Harith Suleiman al-Dhari, Cleric / Iraq
25. Sheikh Hafiz Abdul Rahman Makki, Cleric / Pakistan
26. Sheikh Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, the Amir-ud-Dawa / Pakistan
27. Governor Dr Al-Mutairi, Secretary-General of the Salafi Movement / Kuwait
28. Sheikh Hamed al-Ali, a university professor / Kuwait
29. Sheikh Hijazi Wadia, Islamic activist / Palestine
30. Sheikh Hassan Moussa, chairman of the Swedish Board of Imams / Sweden
31. Rawashda Mr. Hussein, a writer and journalist / Jordan
32. Dr. Hussein bin Mohammed al-Hazmi famous, university professor / Saudi Arabia
33. Omar Sheikh Hussein Bin Mahfouz Shoaib, managing editor of Forum magazine / Yemen
34. Sheikh Hussein Moussa Hussein, Cleric / Eritrea
35. Hamdi Sheikh Arslan, teacher Fatih Mosque / Turkey
36. Sheikh Hamoud bin Abdul Aziz Al-Tuwaijri, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
37. Dr. Khalid bin Ibrahim Duweish, university professor / Saudi Arabia
38. Sheikh Mohammed Khader Habib, an Islamic preacher / Palestine
39. Sheikh Khalifa bin Mohammed master, Cleric / Qatar
40. Professor Drupal Abdul-Wahab, a member of Renaissance Movement / Algeria
41. Professor winner Qandil, a businessman / Algeria
42. Dr. Rashid bin Misfer al-Zahrani, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
43. Sheikh Rashid largest pilgrimage, the Emir of JI / Sri Lanka
44. Sheikh Ahmed Hamdi B, Cleric / Thailand
45. Sheikh Ramadan Mohammed Nur, Cleric / Eritrea
46. Sheikh Zakaria Cisse, preacher and lecturer in Krmesar / Senegal
47. Mr. Zaki Saleh Nahdi, Cleric / Indonesia
48. Sheikh Sajid Ali piety, the leader of the Islamic Movement / Pakistan
49. Sagaf Dr. Salem Al-Jafari, head of the Indonesian Committee for the Defense of the Afghan people – the director of the Advisory Board for the application of Islamic law / Indonesia
50. Sheikh Salem Abdul Rahim Barhian, Cleric / Kenya
51. Dr. Sami Rashid al-Janabi, Cleric / Iraq
52. Dr. Saud bin Hasan Mukhtar, professor / Saudi Arabia
53. Professor Said Green Mercy, Cleric / Algeria
54. Said Dr Burhanuddin, Head of the School of Imam Shafi’i / Comoros
55. Dr. Safir bin Abdul Rahman al-Hawali, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
56. Sheikh Salman bin Fahd al-Awda, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
57. Dr. Sulaiman bin Saleh Rashudi, businessman / Saudi Arabia
58. Mr. Sulaiman bin Abdullah Al-Essa, a businessman / Saudi Arabia
59. Sheikh listens and right, the leader of Jamiat Ulema Islam (private) / Pakistan
60. Professor Sir Ghali Lu, Cleric / Senegal
61. Sheikh Ahmed Shah Noorani, leader of Jamiat Ulema Pakistan and a member of the Senate / Pakistan
62. Shaher bin Abdul Raouf Batterjee, a businessman / Saudi Arabia
63. Sheikh Sharif Hussein, Imam of the Mosque of Omar ibn al-Khattab / Australia
64. Chaouki Ben Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al Mannai, Cleric / Bahrain
65. Dr. Sheikh Ahmed Limo, Chairman of the Coordination Council of Islamic Organizations / Nigeria…
66. Sheikh Professor Diane BMP, Cleric / Senegal
67. Sheikh Saleh bin Othman Al-Ghamdi, a businessman / Saudi Arabia
68. Mr. Saleh Ali Saleh, an Islamic preacher / Eritrea
69. Dr. Tarek Saleh Jamal, a university professor / Saudi Arabia
70. Dr. Tarek Abdel Halim, director of Dar Al-Arqam / Canada
71. Dr. Tahir Ahmad Lulu, Cleric / Palestine
72. Sheikh Taher Mahmoud Guelleh, the director of the Holy Quran Radio / Somalia
73. Sheikh Adel Ben Ali Sheikh, an Islamic preacher / Bahrain
74. Dr. Adel Al-Junaidi, Cleric / Hebron – Palestine
75. Dr. Ayesh Rajab al-Qubaisi, Cleric / Iraq
76. Sheikh Abdelbari Zamzami, Cleric / Morocco
77. Sheikh Abdul Hay Amor, Cleric / Morocco
78. Professor Azzedine bulldozer, a businessman / Algeria
79. Dr. Ali Mukul VMA, university professor / Yemen
80. Sheikh Brigadan patience, Chairman scientists Indonesia / Indonesia
81. Professor Back Suleiman Mustafa Abu Eid, an Islamic preacher / Palestine
82. Dr. Awad bin Mohammed Al-Qarni, a former university professor and lawyer / Saudi Arabia
83. Sheikh Issa Ochala Salahuddin, Cleric / Nigeria
84. Professor Issa Gay, Cleric / Senegal
85. Dr. Ghulam greatest, the Emir of the Islamic group formerly / 86 Bangladesh. Sheikh Ghulam Rasool Fallahi, President of the Organization of Islamic / Nepal
87. Sheikh Fateh launched a the second, Cleric / Benin
88. Dr. Fatima Brash, a university professor / Algeria
89. Dr. Fatima Khnaifes Althbyta, university professor / Saudi Arabia
90. Mr. Fayez Saleh Jamal, writer and businessman / Saudi Arabia
91. Freeh Sheikh Ali bin Turki bin Oqla, an Islamic preacher and lawyer / Saudi Arabia
92. Sheikh Farid bin Osman Habib, an Islamic preacher / Saudi Arabia
93. Sheikh Fazlur Rehman, leader of Jamiat Ulema Islam / Pakistan
94. Sheikh Ahmad Fahad Mubarak Al-Thani, Cleric / Qatar
95. Professor Muhammad sleek Shahura, Cleric / Indonesia
96. Dr. Mohammed Habib, Altgkane a university professor / Morocco
97. Mr. Mohamed Rasheed Jabr Al-Rashid, a businessman / Saudi Arabia
98. The Rocky Sheikh Mohammed, a university professor / Morocco
99. Judge Mohammed Sadiq Mughallis, a university professor and judge / Yemen
100. Sheikh Mohammed Al Awadi, Cleric / Kuwait
101. Dr. Mohammad Din Syamsuddin, chairman of Muhammadiyah Association / Indonesia
102. Sheikh Mohammed olive Two drawings, president of the Association of Islamic unity Bmaxr / Indonesia
103. Dr. Mohammed Sajid Mir Mir bin Abdul Gayoom, the leader of Jamiat Ahl-talk / Pakistan
104. Sheikh Mohammed Saeed Abdullah Pavel, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
105. Sheikh Mohammed Sulaiman Abda, thinker and writer / United Kingdom
106. Sheikh Mohamed Abdou Ibrahim Ali, of Al-Azhar scholars / Egypt
107. Dr. Mohammed Ayash al-Kubaisi, Cleric / Iraq
108. Professor Muhammad Kazem Sawalha, president of the Islamic Association / United Kingdom
109. Dr. Mohammad Kurd, president of the Islamic University of Europe / Netherlands
110. Mr. Mohamed Mbeki Leandro, Cleric / Senegal
111. Orphan Sheikh Mohammed, an Islamic writer / Morocco
112. Sheikh Mahmoud Idris addicted, Cleric / Eritrea
113. Sheikh Murad Yasha, Cleric / Turkey
114. Dr. Musa bin Mohammed Al-Qarni, a university professor and lawyer / Saudi Arabia
115. Dr. Nasser Al-Sane, Cleric / Kuwait
116. Dr. Nasser bin Suleiman Age, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
117. Sheikh Nizamuddin Camesi, an Islamic scholar / Pakistan
118. Sheikh Nur al-Din Yildiz, Cleric / Turkey
119. VMA Dr Hashim Ali, a university professor / Saudi Arabia
Why the International Airport of Tripoli Closed down for three days.
We all know that Libya after the illegal war in 2011 is NOT the great success as declared by Obama but is a failed state that is a fact. What the Western Media neglects to report is that all Libyans are struggling against the ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS brought in by NATO, F.UK.US, QATAR, U.A.E. and SAUDI ARABIA. Before I conclude this article about the closing of the International airport of Tripoli, I would like to reiterate for my readers what has happened since the end of the ILLEGAL War up to and including today’s incident.
The Israeli agreement signed and sealed by the phony entity NTC (National Transitional Council), which was put in place by NATO and F.UK.US to rule Libya forever. This document gave the Mossad a permanent base of operations in the green mountain area of Libya. When I first tweeted this document other reporters (I do not claim to be a reporter just an activist and a fighter for the liberation of my country from the colonization done illegally by the west) tried to mock me by saying it is a false document and No Western Media has published it therefore, it does not exist. This agreement was signed in Afghanistan. Here is the link which confirms: “The tribe’s security got this document from their people inside and I believe it came out of Afghanistan.” The document is written in Hebrew and is an agreement between the NATO puppet rebels and Israel. The agreement stated that Israel will arm and train the rebels until they take over Libya at which time Israel will be allowed to build a military base in the green mountain area in the east of Libya.“Israel-involvement-fake-revolution. All of these conditions are being met and the location has been secured for Israel.
We the Libyan people are a very straight forward people. We were never fanatics about religion or politics. What we desire is security for our family, a good job, a home we could call our own and the ability to travel abroad. This we had before NATO blew up our country. So what changed? Well the Illegal war for one, the imported mercenaries from Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, U.A.E, Turkey, Syria, Palestine, Tunis, Algiers, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan, America, Israel, England and France. Now the F.UK.US are using the uneducated-poor in Libya as their patsies because they are cheaper than their own troops. They import these uneducated-poor-mercenaries whenever they want to overthrow a legitimate government. Any Arab country that does not voluntarily comply with the commands of the “one world order” Zionists is invaded. Here is a formal confirmation supporting my earlier statements about the mercenaries who areAl Qaeda: The Database “Shortly before his untimely death, former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook told the House of Commons that “Al Qaeda” is not really a terrorist group but a database of international mujaheddin and arms smugglers used by the CIA and Saudis to funnel guerrillas, arms, and money into Soviet-occupied Afghanistan”. Courtesy of World Affairs, a journal based in New Delhi, WMR can bring you an important excerpt from an Apr.-Jun. 2004 article by Pierre-Henry Bunel, a former agent for French military intelligence.
“I first heard about Al-Qaida while I was attending the Command and Staff course in Jordan. I was a French officer at that time and the French Armed Forces had close contacts and cooperation with Jordan . . .
“Two of my Jordanian colleagues were experts in computers. They were air defense officers. Using computer science slang, they introduced a series of jokes about students’ punishment.
“For example, when one of us was late at the bus stop to leave the Staff College, the two officers used to tell us: ‘You’ll be noted in ‘Q eidat il-Maaloomaat’ which meant ‘You’ll be logged in the information database.’ Meaning ‘You will receive a warning . . .’ If the case was more severe, they would used to talk about ‘Q eidat i-Taaleemaat.’ Meaning ‘the decision database.’ It meant ‘you will be punished.’ For theworst cases they used to speak of logging in ‘Al Qaida.’
The west has plans for us Libyans: Africa is a land mass that is a little more than 3 times the size of the United States. The Africans north and south of Sahara must unite. The permanent tactic of the Europeans in general, and the British, in particular, is to divide and conquer. This is the standard operating procedure of imperialist/Zionists. In Libya, the Zionist had been planning for decades to exploit the traditional Arab Libya. I abhor the Zionist vision of Libya as a racist state. The Zionists invision the creation of Libya as a racist State, in the same way as South Africa was once a racist State. Number one fear of the Zionists has always been the unification all of Africa.
So now you have a better picture of what is happening in Libya. Libya is now being occupied by imported terrorist groups brought in, trained and financed by ISRAEL, USA, FRANCE AND BRITAIN: Al-Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, Ansar Sharaia, Misurata/Jewish Racist Rat Brigade and Daash which is under Abdelhakim Belhaj. Belhaj is the only one who is a Libyan but he was in exile because Islamic Extremists were forbidden in Libya under the past government. Belhaj carries a BRITISH passport and has been caught with many other professionally prepared phony passports. He was living in England when the US decided it was time to sent him back to Libya as a gift to the legitimate Jamahiriya government, but it was a trap. The US used all its influence with the UN to force the Jamahiriya government (for HUMANITARIAN REASONS) to release all prisoners in Libya who were claimed to be political prisoners but were in fact radical Islamist terrorists. All of those released were associated with Al Qaeda, Libyan Islamic fighting group (LIFG), and other extremist groups, all of whom originate from the east Libyan town of Derna. The legitimate Jamahiriya government complied with this demand even though it was against the better judgment of the Late Leader. He capitulated with the UN demand because he was promised more freedoms in world business for the Libyan people. The last prisoner was released in the first week of February 2011. This coincided with the resignation of Mustapha Abdeljalil from his job with the legitimate Libyan government.
Do you think this was a coincidence? I don’t think so!
Everything had been planned to the last detail. The master-planners did not calculate the HUMAN factor, this being that the Libyan people loved their country and supported their government by a factor of 85%. Libya is an ancient culture with one of the strongest support for family units in the world. Those values are upheld by the tribal structure. Libyan people are typically non confrontational, they enjoy strong belief in their God, but protect the every religion based on a book. These are all the things that the Zionists cannot allow. They attempted to split Libya into THREE pieces to be shared with England, United States and France. This is why you see the attempt at forced independence of CYRENAICA which is Benghazi. Second division to be an area of the minority of the Amazigh or Tamazight known as Berbers; they are scattered between the regions of Zawiyah, Nalut and Gharyan. The area of northwest to be called TRIPOLITANIA and lastly the extremists want to make the city of Derna a radical Islamic emirate. I have attached a map of Libya so that you can see the divisions.
Political Map of Libya
MAP OF TRIBES
Tribes Legendthe numbers attached to the names of the tribes, which connects to the map above.
When Benghazi tried to get its independence as Cyrenaica the rest of the Libyan population went against them, you can go to the archives of this blog to find more information.
The Libyan people do not want to be divided, we do not want to live in fear, we do not want our wives and daughters raped. We are sick and tired from the 240 foreign & national militia’s who are financed by NATO/CIA/MOSSAD to cause chaos in Libya. We are sick with worry for all of our beloved sisters and brothers being illegally detained in militia-controlled detention centers, living under inhumane conditions. These centers are holding nearly 40,000 people without access to the justice system, and some 2 million civilians still remain forcibly displaced or in exile as a result of the illegal war in 2011.
Since NATO began its destruction of Libya in March 2011until today, I don’t think any legitimate Libyan has had a peaceful night. The legitimate Libyan people suffered continuous bombings for 8 months during the NATO attacks in 2011 (I am surprised any of us are still alive). After NATO accomplished the destruction of Libyait left 250,000 psychopathic mercenaries to finish the destruction of Libya. These mercenaries formed militias (armed gangs). These militias are always fighting each other and of course there is collateral damage. In April of 2014, the calculated death toll since NATO started its destruction of Libya is over 600,000; most were civilians.
As I stated before the master-planners failed to calculate the Human factor – the love of our country. Today there is a Green Resistance and day by day it’s getting stronger as more Libyans are realizing or waking up and joining the resistance against the militias and the foreign occupiers. The tribes in exile are assisting were ever they can to help the resistance. Many “self exiled” Libyans are returning to assist. Each and every one of us is giving a helping hand. We will never stop loving our country even if we have to die to save it.
On the 12th of this month there was a meeting with the main militias to decide who control’s what. After the militias agreed they shook their hands and left. The Misurata militia, Tajoura, Janzour brigade 27, Souk Juma and Daash initiated an attack on the 13th of July, against the Zintan tribal fighters and the International airport of Tripoli. The reason for this attack was because the Daash militia which belongs to Belhaj, lost control of the military airport called Mitiga. Belhaj’s control of Mitiga allowed Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the UAE to smuggle arms, alcohol and money into Libya. In return, Belhaj and his crew would repay them with Human trafficking of children and women. With the loss of Mitiga airport to the government, Belhaj and his criminal associates are left with only one airport in Misurata which is not sufficient for all their illegal activities. These militia’s are attempting to put Tripoli under siege, but as I said before the Human factor is always foiling their schemes. The Zintan tribe, although they are not my favorite tribe, are probably the most proficient Libyan fighters, they are more humane and apparently they do love Libya. They are always on alert. When the “militia mafia” fighters of Misurata, Daash, Tajoura, Zanjur , Souk Juma attacked the Zintan, they were in for a very big surprise, they were soundly beaten back.
Many thanks for the editing of the above article by J. Moriarty
“We are publishing the reports of the secret security officersof the Libyan intelligence regarding the meetings of the Muslim Brotherhood and the armed mafia in collaboration with the terrorist elements from Daash (Belhaj). This report shows the brutal schemes (collusion) of these criminals to attack the legitimate Libyan army who are working to bring back the dignity and security of Libya. A copy of their plan has been leaked and we have posted it below. This report shows what is happening today in Tripoli because of NATO’s illegal actions in 2011and its results in detail. A copy of the original plan was delivered to the head of Libyan intelligence by hand.”
Libya: 6 dead and 25 injured in clashes in Tripoli 13.07.2014 According to sources with the Ministry of Health of Libya today announced the arrival of 9 dead and 30 wounded to hospitals in the Libyan capital of Tripoli as a result of fighting between militias from Misurata and the Zintan in several areas of Tripoli, the source added that the cases of wounded, ranging from moderate to serious .
Libyan Civil Aviation announced the closure of the airport in Tripoli for 3 days 14/07/2014 Libyan Civil Aviation announced that it will be shut down the Tripoli International Airport for three days. Also added that travelers stranded abroad will run flights from Misurata to bring these passengers.
Video: of Tripoli clashes between militias the Zintan and Misurata 13/07/2014
Sound of clashes Palace bin Ghashir between militias Misurata and the Zintan 13/07/2014
Ongoing clashes to control the airport in Tripoli between forces from Misurata and the Zintan
Video the Zintan forces arrived at dawn today to Tripoli airport
Confessions of Abdul Hamid Issa onecentrist leaders shield after his arrest
for the attack to the international airport of Tripoli.
The killing of Abdel Moneim hunting leading of Ninewa operations room of rebel militias by the Zintan
Suleiman Shatwan was killed, he is the leader of the battalion “Big” in Misurata clashes of Tripoli 13/07/2014 sources reported the death of Suleiman Shatwan leadership of “Big battalion” in Misurata. The death of Shatwan came after his injuries in today’s battles in the vicinity of the airport in Tripoli.
Images of militias Salah Badi corpses
Gharyan military council confirms clashed with a convoy of Zintan gate of Abi Shaybah 13/07/2014 The head of the military council of Gharyan Chenkadh key “to the website ambiance” The clashes capabilities at noon today gate of of the Council area Iboshibh between forces loyal to them and the military convoy coming from the city of the Zintan heading to Tripoli four people injured during the clashes belonging to the forces of the military council of Gharyan.
Video: Statement of the people of the city of the Zintan on the events in Tripoli
If you have ever wondered what the real connection is between oil and the devastating wars waged on mankind, then here is your chance to find out. Al-Jazeera UK have done a stunning 4-part series of films that tell the mind-blowing true story of how the men of oil control the waging of wars, as well as controlling the governments who do them, foreign policies – and the fixing of the oil business itself.
The series – titled ‘The Secret Of The Seven Sisters’ – is a must for anyone who cares about the world we live in, and why no-one can close their eyes any longer to the real reason why millions of people have been – and continue to be – sacrificed for oil and money.
The story begins in 1928 when the top three men of oil met for a private shooting party in Scotland. The secret aim was to discuss their top-secret venture – to join together and create a New World Order. To plot their control of the world’s oil, make money, and fix the prices, installation of wells, trade and transportation etc. – and form the elite oil cartels that would do this. In other words, everything to do with the oil business would be dictated by them.
The three men were a Dutchman – from Royal Dutch Shell, a Briton – from what was to become BP oil, and an American – from what was to become Exxon.
The Seven Sisters of evil that became controllers of the world and its fate, were formed over time and became known as Shell, BP, Exxon, Gulf, Chevron, Texaco, and Mobil. (Some of these have since, of course, amalgamated into each other).
Episode 1: Focuses on the oilmen’s favourite – the Middle East. It covers the coup d’etat forced on Iran, as well as Egypt and the Suez crisis.
But it is the astonishing revelations about the US’s dealings with Iraq that is the standout piece.
The West has repeatedly demonised Saddam Hussein for both invading Kuwait and attacking Iran. But the truth could not have been more different. Saddam invaded Iran (in a dispute over oil fields) with the blessing of the US. (I also recall how America used the Saudis to goad Saddam into attacking Iran). The war lasted eight years and left over one million people dead – but according to one oilman, this was the deliberate intention of the oil companies…
In a truly gut-wrenching admission, oil trader Xavier Houzel says “We waged (this war) against Iraq because one country had to be used to destroy the other” and because “from time to time, THEY HAVE TO BE BLED”…
Later, Saddam was led to believe that he was free to invade Kuwait and claim oilfields that were historically part of Iraq.
After he told a US ambassador of his intentions, he was told that it was an “internal matter” and he understood that the US would not intervene. The programme interviews an official who says that it was “a trap” laid by the Yanks – and that Saddam “fell into it”.
Whatever his faults, history has certainly truly misjudged the Iraqi president…
Moving on to the next war on Iraq in 2003, the programme describes the 9/11 attacks on America as “a pretext”.
Dick Cheney formed a secret society to help the oil agenda. He and Condoleeza Rice – a former executive of Chevron oil – were devoted to helping the cause of the oil companies – and the prime target was Iraq. The odious pair even had a map showing how they were going to divide Iraq into various oil zones.
The first order given to the US military was to secure the oil wells and the Oil Ministry. All the ministries in Iraq were then pillaged – except the Oil Ministry. It was never touched – as a ring of US tanks and soldiers made it untouchable…
Episode 2: Appropriately titled “Black Eldorado”, this focuses on Africa – especially Libya and the dealings of the oilmen with Gaddafi. Several times there is an appearance by his former oil minister, Shukri Ghanem, being interviewed – which is most eerie. The programme returns back to him at the end and states that the Austrian authorities claim Ghanem died of a heart attack. For those who have forgotten, he was found dead in the River Danube after fleeing the Libya war in 2011. Myself, and others, are certain Ghanem was murdered.
Editors Note: Mr Ghanem did not flee the country in 2011, he was being blackmailed by UK/MI6, USA/CIA, France/DGSE and ISRAEL/MOSSAD they had kidnapped his children with their families who lived in Austria forcing him to resign with the blessing of the Late Qaddafi that he should take care of his family. Proving the fact that when he arrived to Austria he was boxed by the four agencies to accept to co-operate with the NTC which he declined knowing that this would cost him his life. As I know him personally Mr. Ghanem NEVER left his home without his daily plannerand business cards, not even when on holiday. Health wise he was healthy as an ox so the heart attack is a lie, when found dead in the River Danube they did not find anything on him, no wallet, no daily planner, no house keys or car keys for that matter. One day prior to his death I had spoken to him over the phone and he told me “I’m being pressured and I am under surveillance by the agencies mentioned above, if anything happens to me please tell our people that the truth will come to light someday.” “Please tell our people I will never betray them.” “As for you please try to stay safe and invisible as you are so that one day we can return to our country as Liberators, take care it will be the last time that I will be talking to you.” The next day I read that he had drowned. The man never went near the water as he did not know to swim. They murdered him because he knew too much, he knew and had documents about the dealings with Sarkozy and his presidency, he knew about the false witnesses paid by CIA for the Lockerbie case and a lot of other dealings that could bring all four agencies and their respected countries down to their knees. He had to be eliminated at any cost. Libya lost a great man.
Sudan and Algeria are also covered, as well as the goon Bongo of Gabon.
But I particularly want to feature its coverage of Nigeria and the death of Ken Saro Wiwa – as the West’s treatment of Nigeria is truly shocking in its hypocrisy when compared to Libya in 2011.
In the 1990’s, one of its many despots, General Abacha, ruled Nigeria.
Abacha was the perfect puppet of the Western oil companies and ran the country and its people into the ground – in particular allowing the West to cause monumental environmental damage in its petroleum excavations.
The people rose up – led by a charismatic freedom fighter Ken Saro Wiwa. Here, unlike Libya, was a genuinely rebelling, genuinely repressed nation, with genuine grievances over poverty and robbery of all the oil wealth. Abacha brutally crushed the rebellion – killing thousands.
But there was to be no Nato intervention here. Abacha was the West’s servant – and regime change was never going to be allowed to be an option…
Despite international outcry, Saro Wiwa was arrested, sentenced to death and hung in 1995.
But it was the oil companies who made certain of his fate…
Royal Dutch Shell paid ‘witnesses’ – bribing them to provide FALSE testimony that implicated Saro Wiwa in ‘murders’… They ensured their bogeyman would be of no further trouble to them…
(Incidentally, Gen. Abacha himself met his own sticky end just three years later – poisoned by two prostitutes he had been keeping company with… No doubt, hired by someone from his considerable collection of enemies)!…
Episode 3: Focuses on Russia, and the sordid deals of the Saudis.
Episode 4: Focuses on Venezuela and Hugo Chavez and the CIA plots against them, and what will happen when the world finally runs out of oil…
The good news is that The Seven Sisters of evil are actually dying…
And they are being replaced by seven nice sisters– the growing and profitable seven oil companies of such countries as Brazil, China, Russia, Venezuela, Iran etc. These states do not want wars and all believe in keeping the oil under their own individual control and having their own peoples benefit from their own oil wealth. (Note though, how all these countries are on America’s hit list)…
All four programmes can easily be found by googling ‘the secret of the seven sisters’.
thegulfintelligence.com is a good place to see them.