U.S. report reveals a secret about the names and nationalities of 131 financiers “Daash” in Iraq and Syria, including 12 Iraqi businessmen and the Saudis and Yemenis
The report confirms that there are 131 funded’s (Daash), including 12 businessmen and academics Iraqis and Saudis and Yemenis
A report documents U.S. for (131) name for the academics, activists and clerics belonging to the (31) state from around the world, providing support legitimate “jihadist movements and armed groups, and among these, as indicated by the documents, (12) Personal Iraqi political and religious, most notably (6) influential businessmen in the Iraqi market.
The Foreign Ministry issued a U.S. report, earlier this month, stating that private donations from the Gulf States remained the main source of financing terrorist groups and reveal documents that support the legitimate “jihadist movements consists of (7) forms, the most important financial support through charity donations and zakat, after stirring passion and enthusiasm Muslims “, preceded by the support to improve the image of legitimate armed jihad recruitment and call him.”
The documents names (28) Personal Saudi support for the so-called jihad “and (12) Iraqi figure, most notably (6) businessmen influential in the Iraqi market, and (10), Pakistanis, and (8) of Algeria, and (6) the Palestinians , and (6) Moroccan, and (6) characters from Senegal, and (6) Indonesians, 5 figures Kuwaiti, and 4 of Eritrea, and 3 from Turkey, and (4) people from Egypt, Lebanon, and (2) of Britain, to along with figures from Ghana, Sudan, Jordan, Yemen, Qatar, Bahrain, Comoros, Kenya, Somalia, Mauritania, Nigeria, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bangladesh, and other residents in Sweden, the Netherlands and Australia.
It showed the documents: that the types of support also includes providing the necessary support for the holding of conferences and seminars to expand relations between the leaders of the armed factions or on behalf of the coordinate and expand their operations jihadist and ways of financing and determine the cost of “support numerous classifications according to the documents, includes the allocation of adequate funds for the development of websites factions and movements jihadist, in addition to support the publication of books, letters and other publications. “
Financiers and Iraqis, according to the documents, that mostly was enriched at the expense of his relationship with the former regime, and now run businesses in the Iraqi market is commercial agencies and remittances companies, banks and civil, as well as investment in the industry and a variety of businesses. “
According to the documents, that the funding mainly goes to the foundation and the Army of the Mujahideen Brigades and Hamas and the Islamic Army of Iraq, which is the largest armed faction in the country. “
According to the documents, one of the most prominent politicians, businessmen, who has custody of Wi-News “on anonymity, depends on the Army of the Mujahideen and he considers his strike in the event of exposure to any problems.”
Based on previous reports of security: the size of the fund jihadist operations in Iraq have arrived at two million dollars a month, all of which come from abroad. “…
In spite of the conditions imposed by the U.S. State Department with the assistance of the Treasury on the banks and the sources and destinations of remittances in the world, but that the money donors deployed in various Islamic countries are still an important source of jihadist movements and al-Qaeda in Iraq, the traditional ways of funding sources, and adopted the taxation commercial and industrial activities in the areas it controls.
In Syria, was the oil more non-traditional sources of financing the activities of armed jihadist movements, which dominated the front victory beginning at oil refineries and wells in many areas, Mrs. Mubarak Deir ez-Zor and Al-Hasakah and proceeded to extract oil and sell it provided its financial revenues about 2.4 million dollars days, or about 72 million per month, which helped to finance the armed activity.
The names of the financiers of terrorist movements (jihadist) and al-Qaeda in Alacherq East, Iraq, and Syria in particular, according to the documents:
1. Dr. Ibrahim bin Hamad wheelchair-bound, a former university professor and a businessman / Saudi Arabia
2. Sheikh Ibrahim bin Abdul Rahman Ibrahim, who is president of Birr Charity Society Balauaquilih / Saudi Arabia
3. Shaikh Ebrahim bin Mohammed Al-Jarallah, a university professor and a businessman / Saudi Arabia
4. Dr. Ibrahim bin Nasser Nasser, an Islamic preacher / Saudi Arabia
5. Dr. Ibrahim board, director of studies at the University of Dakar / Senegal
6. Dr. Ahmad Abu Aleppo, president of the Association for Islamic Studies in Jerusalem / Gaza – Palestine
7. Dr. Ahmad Chris, head of the Unification Movement and the Reform / Morocco
8. Sheikh Ahmed Korean, Cleric / Mauritania
9. Dr. Ahmed bin Rashid bin Saeed, a university professor / Saudi Arabia
10. Dr. Ahmed Hussein Dabash, Cleric / Iraq
11. Mr. Ahmed salary rasp, director of the publishing house of valuables / Lebanon
12. Sheikh Adam, Noah, Adam, Cleric / Ghana
13. Sheikh Ejaz Afzal Khan, Amir of the Islamic group in Kashmir / Pakistan
14. Khudair seven Sheikh Amin al-Janabi, Cleric / Iraq
15. Dr. Jalluli Bozzoana, university professor / Algeria
16. Dr. Habib Adami, professor / Algeria
17. Sheikh Sadiq Abdullah Abdul Majid, Cleric / Sudan
18. Sheikh Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Amir of JI / Pakistan
19. Professor Boujamaa Ayad, a businessman / Algeria
20. Mr. Tawfiq bolus Anis, a businessman / Lebanon
21. Dr. Jassim bin Mohammed bin sleazy Yaseen, Cleric / Kuwait
22. Dr. Jamal Sultan, editor of the new magazine Manar / Egypt
23. Professor Jamil Mohammed Ali Farsi, a businessman / Saudi Arabia
24. Dr. Harith Suleiman al-Dhari, Cleric / Iraq
25. Sheikh Hafiz Abdul Rahman Makki, Cleric / Pakistan
26. Sheikh Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, the Amir-ud-Dawa / Pakistan
27. Governor Dr Al-Mutairi, Secretary-General of the Salafi Movement / Kuwait
28. Sheikh Hamed al-Ali, a university professor / Kuwait
29. Sheikh Hijazi Wadia, Islamic activist / Palestine
30. Sheikh Hassan Moussa, chairman of the Swedish Board of Imams / Sweden
31. Rawashda Mr. Hussein, a writer and journalist / Jordan
32. Dr. Hussein bin Mohammed al-Hazmi famous, university professor / Saudi Arabia
33. Omar Sheikh Hussein Bin Mahfouz Shoaib, managing editor of Forum magazine / Yemen
34. Sheikh Hussein Moussa Hussein, Cleric / Eritrea
35. Hamdi Sheikh Arslan, teacher Fatih Mosque / Turkey
36. Sheikh Hamoud bin Abdul Aziz Al-Tuwaijri, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
37. Dr. Khalid bin Ibrahim Duweish, university professor / Saudi Arabia
38. Sheikh Mohammed Khader Habib, an Islamic preacher / Palestine
39. Sheikh Khalifa bin Mohammed master, Cleric / Qatar
40. Professor Drupal Abdul-Wahab, a member of Renaissance Movement / Algeria
41. Professor winner Qandil, a businessman / Algeria
42. Dr. Rashid bin Misfer al-Zahrani, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
43. Sheikh Rashid largest pilgrimage, the Emir of JI / Sri Lanka
44. Sheikh Ahmed Hamdi B, Cleric / Thailand
45. Sheikh Ramadan Mohammed Nur, Cleric / Eritrea
46. Sheikh Zakaria Cisse, preacher and lecturer in Krmesar / Senegal
47. Mr. Zaki Saleh Nahdi, Cleric / Indonesia
48. Sheikh Sajid Ali piety, the leader of the Islamic Movement / Pakistan
49. Sagaf Dr. Salem Al-Jafari, head of the Indonesian Committee for the Defense of the Afghan people – the director of the Advisory Board for the application of Islamic law / Indonesia
50. Sheikh Salem Abdul Rahim Barhian, Cleric / Kenya
51. Dr. Sami Rashid al-Janabi, Cleric / Iraq
52. Dr. Saud bin Hasan Mukhtar, professor / Saudi Arabia
53. Professor Said Green Mercy, Cleric / Algeria
54. Said Dr Burhanuddin, Head of the School of Imam Shafi’i / Comoros
55. Dr. Safir bin Abdul Rahman al-Hawali, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
56. Sheikh Salman bin Fahd al-Awda, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
57. Dr. Sulaiman bin Saleh Rashudi, businessman / Saudi Arabia
58. Mr. Sulaiman bin Abdullah Al-Essa, a businessman / Saudi Arabia
59. Sheikh listens and right, the leader of Jamiat Ulema Islam (private) / Pakistan
60. Professor Sir Ghali Lu, Cleric / Senegal
61. Sheikh Ahmed Shah Noorani, leader of Jamiat Ulema Pakistan and a member of the Senate / Pakistan
62. Shaher bin Abdul Raouf Batterjee, a businessman / Saudi Arabia
63. Sheikh Sharif Hussein, Imam of the Mosque of Omar ibn al-Khattab / Australia
64. Chaouki Ben Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al Mannai, Cleric / Bahrain
65. Dr. Sheikh Ahmed Limo, Chairman of the Coordination Council of Islamic Organizations / Nigeria…
66. Sheikh Professor Diane BMP, Cleric / Senegal
67. Sheikh Saleh bin Othman Al-Ghamdi, a businessman / Saudi Arabia
68. Mr. Saleh Ali Saleh, an Islamic preacher / Eritrea
69. Dr. Tarek Saleh Jamal, a university professor / Saudi Arabia
70. Dr. Tarek Abdel Halim, director of Dar Al-Arqam / Canada
71. Dr. Tahir Ahmad Lulu, Cleric / Palestine
72. Sheikh Taher Mahmoud Guelleh, the director of the Holy Quran Radio / Somalia
73. Sheikh Adel Ben Ali Sheikh, an Islamic preacher / Bahrain
74. Dr. Adel Al-Junaidi, Cleric / Hebron – Palestine
75. Dr. Ayesh Rajab al-Qubaisi, Cleric / Iraq
76. Sheikh Abdelbari Zamzami, Cleric / Morocco
77. Sheikh Abdul Hay Amor, Cleric / Morocco
78. Professor Azzedine bulldozer, a businessman / Algeria
79. Dr. Ali Mukul VMA, university professor / Yemen
80. Sheikh Brigadan patience, Chairman scientists Indonesia / Indonesia
81. Professor Back Suleiman Mustafa Abu Eid, an Islamic preacher / Palestine
82. Dr. Awad bin Mohammed Al-Qarni, a former university professor and lawyer / Saudi Arabia
83. Sheikh Issa Ochala Salahuddin, Cleric / Nigeria
84. Professor Issa Gay, Cleric / Senegal
85. Dr. Ghulam greatest, the Emir of the Islamic group formerly / 86 Bangladesh. Sheikh Ghulam Rasool Fallahi, President of the Organization of Islamic / Nepal
87. Sheikh Fateh launched a the second, Cleric / Benin
88. Dr. Fatima Brash, a university professor / Algeria
89. Dr. Fatima Khnaifes Althbyta, university professor / Saudi Arabia
90. Mr. Fayez Saleh Jamal, writer and businessman / Saudi Arabia
91. Freeh Sheikh Ali bin Turki bin Oqla, an Islamic preacher and lawyer / Saudi Arabia
92. Sheikh Farid bin Osman Habib, an Islamic preacher / Saudi Arabia
93. Sheikh Fazlur Rehman, leader of Jamiat Ulema Islam / Pakistan
94. Sheikh Ahmad Fahad Mubarak Al-Thani, Cleric / Qatar
95. Professor Muhammad sleek Shahura, Cleric / Indonesia
96. Dr. Mohammed Habib, Altgkane a university professor / Morocco
97. Mr. Mohamed Rasheed Jabr Al-Rashid, a businessman / Saudi Arabia
98. The Rocky Sheikh Mohammed, a university professor / Morocco
99. Judge Mohammed Sadiq Mughallis, a university professor and judge / Yemen
100. Sheikh Mohammed Al Awadi, Cleric / Kuwait
101. Dr. Mohammad Din Syamsuddin, chairman of Muhammadiyah Association / Indonesia
102. Sheikh Mohammed olive Two drawings, president of the Association of Islamic unity Bmaxr / Indonesia
103. Dr. Mohammed Sajid Mir Mir bin Abdul Gayoom, the leader of Jamiat Ahl-talk / Pakistan
104. Sheikh Mohammed Saeed Abdullah Pavel, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
105. Sheikh Mohammed Sulaiman Abda, thinker and writer / United Kingdom
106. Sheikh Mohamed Abdou Ibrahim Ali, of Al-Azhar scholars / Egypt
107. Dr. Mohammed Ayash al-Kubaisi, Cleric / Iraq
108. Professor Muhammad Kazem Sawalha, president of the Islamic Association / United Kingdom
109. Dr. Mohammad Kurd, president of the Islamic University of Europe / Netherlands
110. Mr. Mohamed Mbeki Leandro, Cleric / Senegal
111. Orphan Sheikh Mohammed, an Islamic writer / Morocco
112. Sheikh Mahmoud Idris addicted, Cleric / Eritrea
113. Sheikh Murad Yasha, Cleric / Turkey
114. Dr. Musa bin Mohammed Al-Qarni, a university professor and lawyer / Saudi Arabia
115. Dr. Nasser Al-Sane, Cleric / Kuwait
116. Dr. Nasser bin Suleiman Age, Cleric / Saudi Arabia
117. Sheikh Nizamuddin Camesi, an Islamic scholar / Pakistan
118. Sheikh Nur al-Din Yildiz, Cleric / Turkey
119. VMA Dr Hashim Ali, a university professor / Saudi Arabia
‘Israel drops cancer-inducing bombs on Gazans’
A Norwegian doctor in the besieged Gaza Strip has strongly criticized Israel for using cancer-inducing bombs against Palestinian civilians.
Dr. Erik Fosse told Press TV that the majority of patients hospitalized in Gaza are civilians injured in attacks on their homes and about thirty percent of them are children.
Dense Inert Metal Explosive, known as DIME, is an explosive device developed to minimize collateral damage in warfare.
Experts say it has a relatively small but effective blast radius and is believed to have strong biological effects on those who are hit by the bomb’s micro-shrapnel.
Fosse, a department head at a university hospital in Oslo, also says some Palestinian in the besieged enclave have been wounded by a new type of weapon that even doctors with previous experience in war zones do not recognize.
Israel also used depleted-uranium and white phosphorus shells in the besieged region during their previous assaults.
This comes as Israel continues to pound the Gaza Strip for the sixth straight day. The latest Israeli airstrikes have killed at least 32 Palestinians in the besieged territory.
Palestinian sources say Israeli fighter jets have hit nearly 200 targets over the past 24 hours.
At least 167 people have lost their lives and more than 1100 others injured in Gaza since Tuesday when the Israeli attacks began.
People have held a funeral in Gaza for the Palestinians who have been killed in Israeli attacks on the coastal enclave. The participants in the funeral condemned the US support for Israel.
THE OTHER BUTCHER OF BAGHDAD
BY LADY KHAMIS
Everyone knows Bush and Blair as the Butchers of Baghdad – but there is another contender for this title – the little known Jim Steele.
Retired US Colonel James (Jim) Steele is the living proof of the US’s complete complicity in the setting up and maintaining of death squads and prisons in Iraq, in which the most horrendous cruelty and torture took place – and still does. Brutality so normal to Jim Steele that he would just sit there and conduct meetings with people, while victims screamed in the background, utterly ignored by him and his cohorts.
As an American, Jim Steele began his notable overseeing of death squads when he went to El Salvador – during the CIA’s dirty civil war there. Eagerly learning underneath him was none other than David Petraeus – the Butcher Of Mosul – notorious for personally overseeing the operation that saw the murders of THREE Royal Arab Princes: Uday, Qusay and little Mustafa Hussein on 22 July 2003.
Later, Steele went to work for the Pentagon – and George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld – in Iraq. Rumsfeld came up with the torture programme code-named ‘Copper Green’. They paid no attention to the Geneva Convention as they regarded it as ‘quaint’.
Steele’s job was creating and overseeing the Shia death squads that led to Iraq’s civil war-like violence in 2006.
He oversaw the detaining and killing of Sunni Muslims and the creation of the Shia commando units. The most notorious of these – known for its extreme violence and killings – was the Wolf Brigade. Many of its members were from the equally barbaric Badr Brigade. Therefore, both were regularly targeted by the legendary Sheikh Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.
The Wolf Brigade was also under the control of the Iraqi Interior Ministry – an institution so extreme in its violence that it makes Saddam’s ‘regime’ look like pet tigers.
The Shia commandos had already began shocking levels of brutality and torture – in secret Iraqi prisons ran by the CIA.
Dozens of bodies of Sunni Muslims were turning up in the rivers of Baghdad every single day…
Jim Steele was a regular visitor to the prisons ran by his Shia Muslim death squads – including another in the Sunni city of Samarra.
In a television programme on al-Jazeera UK, first broadcast last year (2013), the true level of America’s attitude towards human rights was laid bare in stark detail.
The prison room Steele sat in had blood everywhere…
He was also seen in another room, where a man – still alive – was hanging from the ceiling…
Torture methods included the pulling of the ears – using pliers – and deliberate dislocation of the shoulders of the victims…
People were heard screaming – throughout the night…
Even 14-year-old children were victims…
Steele would sit there and just ignore it – like it was the most normal thing in the whole world…He did not care, was totally complicit in it all – and his bosses knew everything…
Back home, he now does tours – giving speeches, being applauded and very well paid. It seems Steele will never face justice for his crimes. This is America’s shame.
Before the war started, I would read or listen in despair as silly but genuinely ‘caring’ people said we must go into Iraq to end the culture of torture Saddam was allegedly inflicting. That such cruelty will end when we – the ‘good’ people – go and save the Iraqis. My opinion was that torture in Iraq would dramatically increase if Saddam were removed. I was right. But the real scandal is how much unimaginable suffering America itself – and its allies – brought to Iraq.
‘Copper Green’ was used at Abu Ghraib jail and brought a new twist into torture – sexual humiliation and worse. The Western media always referring to ‘abuse’ at Abu Ghraib constantly angers me. People were not just abused there – they were murdered there. Tortured to death. The West will continue to sanitise what really went on, despite the pictures proving it went well beyond ‘abuse’.
It was also kept off the mainstream news that US soldiers shot prisoners just for fun from a watchtower – as the inmates were outside in a courtyard, peacefully spending what little time they had outside of their cells.
And that, on another occasion, a prisoner was bitten by a snake in the courtyard and the Americans were told he would die if he did not get medical treatment. He was left to die.
In another prison, the CIA interrogated an Iraqi general of Saddam’s army. General Mowhoush made the terrible mistake of going to the site to try and find out about his four sons – who had all been arrested about a week earlier. To his surprise, he then found himself promptly being arrested. Gen. Mowhoush was beaten, tortured, and put into a sleeping bag – and then zipped up so that he could not breathe. The CIA agents then sat on him until the poor man suffocated to death.
An American general, General Abizaid, has recently stated that the invasion of Iraq was purely for the purpose of getting the oil.
But it was also a plot to strengthen ‘israel’ and break up Iraq.
The Sunni are now understandably ejecting the CIA-created Shia death squads from Sunni areas – with the help of the CIA-armed and sponsored ISIL.
The world has had more than enough of psychopaths like Steele, Petraeus, Abizaid etc. It is time the US and its servants, who helped invade the country, faced justice for their wickedness – a wickedness that will be felt in the very psyche of the noble people of Iraq for decades to come…
(You can read more about Steele and Rumsfeld in Iraq on this site, in a posting titled ‘James Steele: America’s Mystery Man In Iraq: Dirty War In Iraq’, posted 14th April 2013).
Lady Khamis (‘thegirlwholoveskhamis’)
WHEN THE JAMAHIRYIA WAS IN POWER WE NEVER HAD INCIDENTS LIKE THESE SHOWN IN PICTURES
The Globalists and its allies wanted to change the Jamahirya government because 1. They could. 2. Qaddafi was a thorn in their eyes. 3. Africom could not persuade the Jamahirya government to abide with Africom’s destruction and enslavement of the African nations. 4. Libyan resources such as oil, water, uranium,gold can not be ruled by a handful of six and a half million Libyans. 5. To the majority of Western Countries Libyans are primitive and stupid.
So when the PRIMITIVE & STUPID Libyans together with the Jamahirya came up with the idea of the GOLD DINAR in selling our resources for Libya and the whole African Continent it was a BIG NO! NO! FOR THE GLOBALISTS who control most of the continents. The Globalists need their slaves and no one defies them, if that was going to happen: that meant that the petrodollar would seize to exist which meant that America & Israel would go bankrupt. Thus the illegal war in Libya and installing imported JIHADISTS LIKE AL QAEDA, LIFG, ANSAR ALSHARAIA IN Governmental posts. I could write a book for the million reasons that the Globalists do not want that. I am sure that my readers are intelligent enough to read between the lines. So I will stop writing and let you see in pictures the destruction the Misurati militias have done in Tripoli and Zanzur.
Before I post the pictures of the mass destruction done in Zanzur and in the international airport of Tripoli by the Misurata Militia “Another NATO revolutionaries. scandals. The shame give orders to the Central Bank of Libya granted 55 million dinars, of the Misurata militia expenses in its war on the inhabitants of Tripoli.