BBC illegally uses image of Iraqi victims as propaganda against the Syrian government
Italian photographer, Marco Di Lauro, has exposed the BBC which illegally used one of his photographs taken in Iraq as anti-Syrian Propaganda on their website’s front page.
Di Lauro said: “Somebody is using illegaly one of my images for anti syrian propaganda on the BBC web site front page.
Today Sunday May 27 at 0700 am London time the attached image which I took in Al Mussayyib in Iraq on March 27, 2003 (see caption below) was front page on BBC web site illustrating the massacre that happen in Houla the Syrian town and the caption and the web site was stating that the images was showing the bodies of all the people that have been killed in the massacre and that the image was received by the BBC by an unknown activist. Somebody is using my images as a propaganda against the Syrian government to prove the massacre.”
Al Musayyib, Iraq – May 27, 2003
An Iraqi child jumps over a line of hundreds of bodies, in a school where they have been transported from a mass grave, to be identified. They were discovered in the desert in the outskirts of Al Musayyib, 40 km south of Baghdad. It has been estimated that between 10,000 and 15,000 Iraqis had been reported missing in the region south of Baghdad. People have been searching for days for identity cards or other clues among the skeletons to try to find the remains of brothers, fathers, mothers, sisters and even children who disappeared when Saddam‘s government crushed a Shi’ite uprising following the 1991 Gulf War.
Marco Di Lauro Photographer Reportage by Getty Images
- Somebody is using illegaly one of my images for anti syrian propaganda on the BBC web site front page (zokstersomething.wordpress.com)
- BBC Caught In Syria Massacre Propaganda Hoax – MUST READ (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- BBC uses fake photo for Houla massacre (blacklistednews.com)
- BBC busted using 2003 photo from Iraq to illustrate alleged massacre in Syria (EndtheLie.com)
- Oops, BBC: Iraq photo to illustrate Houla massacre? (rt.com)
- Recycling the same old propaganda: BBC caught using Iraq photo to inflate massacre by Western-backed Syrian terrorists, then blame it on Assad government (sott.net)
- BBC News uses ‘Iraq photo to illustrate Syrian massacre’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- BBC Caught In Syria Massacre Propaganda Hoax. (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)
- The ‘Syria massacre in Houla’ photo which was taken in Al Musayyib, Iraq, in 2003 (nextlevelofnews.com)